Site Selection and Negotiation
Based on your organization’s needs, Pulizia FM Services Pvt Ltd provides event management services significant resources to locate meeting and housing sites worldwide. In our selection process, we are always looking to improve your bottom line and limit liability in event management services.
- Research viable conference sites and send out Request for Proposals.
- Recommend the best fit for your event.
- Coordinate and manage on-site inspections.
- Negotiate the best hotel rates possible.
- Advocate for contracts and environmentally responsible practice clauses.
- Monitor and address risk management issues at meeting venues.
- Rebate hotel commission based on your nightly housing room block
Vendor Selection and Negotiation
Negotiating contracts can be a daunting component of conference planning. Pulizia FM services Pvt Ltd advocates to ensure your best interests are represented in the event’s contracts. We understand the prevalent industry issues and counsel you, not as legal advisers, but as your expert champion.
Vendors include: general services contractors, decorators, caterers, convention centres, hotels, transportation companies, and event technology companies.
• Create and send out Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to potential vendors.
• Manage feedback and send client an executive summary with recommendations.
• Negotiate contracts and environmentally responsible practices clauses.
• Negotiate to improve your bottom line and limit liability.
We understand the importance of making every dollar count. As a result, finding income sources and saving your project money just comes naturally to us. We have the expertise to develop a budget that works for your organization, as well as the tools to track all of your vendor costs, leaving you breathing easy.
• Determine strategies to save money and the planet through innovative use of the supply chain and technology.
• Monitor areas of the budget that the planner is directly responsible for and report to the client.
• Ensure all vendors are accountable for negotiated services.
A calendar is a meeting planner’s best friend. Let us guide you through the process of defining a timeline that is unique to your project and help you stay on track till the very end.
• Work directly with the client to develop a timeline plan for the conference.
• Manage event planning timeline commitments and deadlines throughout the process.
• Schedule and run team meetings as needed.
• We Provide weekly updates to clients regarding planning progress and keep projects on track for success.
Pulizia FM Services Pvt Ltd has extensive experience in exhibit management, which can often be a significant source of income for your conference. We can provide expertise with recruitment techniques, tracking mechanisms, show decorator management, exhibitor kit development, and on-site management of exhibits.
• Develop a floor plan with a decorator.
• Plan exhibitor load-in and load-out schedule.
• Coordinate exhibitor correspondence.
• Provide lead retrieval for exhibitors.
• Coordinate room layout and setup, including AV, staging, and lighting.
Food & Beverage
The attendee’s experience is paramount in the selection of food and beverage in event management services. The demographics of the audience should play a large role in the decision-making process. We understand the needs of international attendees, faith-based preferences, and environmentally sound choices. Menu design and selection, budget parameters, and general flow of the conference all play into the final selections. Our formulas for guaranteeing actual numbers for meal functions have been developed over the history of the company and ensure that–while everyone is fed–the waste is kept to a minimum. If any food is leftover, it is always donated to a local food bank.
• Work with the caterer to make the best menu choices according to the group’s preferences.
• Manage food & beverage needs within the scope of the budget. Complete all ordering and receive final approval.
• Provide food & beverage guarantees to minimize food waste and improve your bottom line.
• Work with the caterer to arrange for any leftover food to be donated.
Emergency Response Planning
The safety and security of participants is a key component to organizing an event. The customized emergency response planning services should provide guidance and information to key logistical staff about the steps to prepare for and follow in case of an emergency. The plan should address emergency response procedures as well as specific protocol for the Emergency Response Team to quickly respond to medical, human-cause or nature-caused emergencies.
India’s Best Facility Management Services Company
To be the best in delivering extraordinary & exceptional integrated services’ solutions to our clients
We are engaged in number of activities that facilitate our clients to focus on their core business. Guided by the philosophy of growth with service, list of our services keeps increasing on the basis of the demands from our clients. Being alive to the ever-changing needs, we mobilise necessary resources to meet the needs very efficiently and timely.